Friday, August 01, 2008

toilet bowl cleaner
comet
all purpose kitchen cleaner
all purpose bathroom cleaner
all purpose all purpose cleaner
all purpose cleaning wipes
paper towels
napkins
dishwashing soap
dishwashing soap (again)
bathroom trashcan
febreze
starch
laundry detergent
stain remover
sponges
trashbags
lysol
windex

you may be curious what these things have in common...they comprise my new army of cleaning supplies that should have cost (i'm guessing here) more than $50; however, I decided to check The Dollar Tree: Where everything is a dollar for cleaning supplies. This list of 19 items cost me only $20 and some change!

I realize this is a rather mundane and silly thing to be posting, but I really couldn't believe how much money I saved by going to the dollar store. Sure, some of the items are knock off brands, and it is possible that they won't work as well as the name brands. Really though, I'm probably not going to be so dirty that I need industrial strength windex. So I've converted, and I think you should too.

2 comments:

Claire said...

love the dollar store.
love having breakfast with you. :)
have fun with the GO SOONERS soap dispensers!

cosas del mar said...

i miss you too, ash. i hope your week goes well, and that these two months go quickly before i see you in october! love you.